About the Program
200 HR Basic Yoga Immersion approach the knowledge and understanding of Hatha Yoga Principle through practice of self-development, asana, pranayama, meditation and spiritual practice.
Our program is a long term training starting on 03 August to 15 December 2019. During the training program, student may have the opportunity to confound yoga practice with the daily lifestyle. In this way, the mind will have the opportunity to process all new information and understand how to us it in real life.
Program consist of daily self-practice within the public class. Within the public class, also student may make observation and practice assisting teaching. And at the end of the training student will give teaching to public class on Bhakti Yoga assignment.
We believe that to become a yoga teacher, a person must have the experience of teaching himself the essence practice of yoga, and have time and space to allow him personal self-practice within a certain period of time. In this way he will understand the struggle in yoga and find out how to deal with the struggle as a wisdom that he will share in his teaching.
Our standard of teaching comes from the Eastern Yogic Teaching incorporating practice of loving kindness and compassion within yoga, meditation and spiritual healing. Within Balinese philosophy of life, our foundation of education is strong in belief that life must be in balance harmony to achieve happiness, tranquility and peace in the mind.
This course is open for practitioners as below:
People who has never practiced yoga or just practicing yoga for couple of month, but have the desire to dive deep in yoga knowledge for their certain personal purpose.
People who has practiced yoga for couple of years, yet still have question of building up self-belief and confident. People who has desire to learn in-depth about the spirituality part of yoga.
People who was practiced yoga for many years, and has implement yoga in daily life. And still have the curiosity to explore more about extension of yoga knowledge from new perspective. Most people who are in this level, are not anymore exploring about the physical level, but have more question into the mental level of the practice.
- Asana exploration
- Kriya Yoga
- Human anatomy in yogic perspective
- Food, nutrition and art of living
- Yoga Philosophy in Hindu Bali Perspective
- Balinese Tradition and Culture
- Technique of practice in Ashtanga Yoga (based on KPJAYI teaching)
- Technique of practice in Yin Yoga (based of Yin Yoga and Trigger Point practice)
- Technique of practice of Hatha and Vinyasa Yoga (based on Ananda Marga teaching)
- Breathing practice for tension release (based on Healing Breath practice)
- Yoga Sutra and Ananda Sutram
- Vipassana and basic of meditation
- Assisting in teaching a yoga asana class
- Assisting in teaching a meditation class
- Teaching practice and evaluation
Standard of Education and Certification
Our standard of Education and Certification is based on the Eastern Yogic Teaching within the expectation of study as below:
- 120 hours must studied concept/ theory and self-exploration. Material in this study including 60% of human body exploration through asana practice, 20% of breathing practice and teaching methodology, and 20% understanding concept of spirituality, mental state and meditation.
- 80 hours must studied implementation, technique and practical. In this part student must complete at least 50 hours for self-practice and 30 hours of assisting teaching or teaching observation.
In this 200hours of Basic Yoga Immersion Standard, if a person want to pass teaching certification, they must completed requirement as below:
- Passing the written exam about self-understanding of yoga philosophy
- Passing the written exam about the understanding of human body
- Passing the teaching exam as required in the practice
- Understanding the essence of self-practice and meditation
- Embrace the joy to immerse yoga in daily life
What to Expect
- Physical purification, mental clearance and spiritual immersion
- Enable to immerse joy in every aspect of life
- Understanding of the art of living through yoga philosophy and Balinese spirituality
- Learn to plant seed of kindness in the base of your heart
- Learn to embrace beauty and notice appreciation to all
- Learn new perspective of life given by our teachers
- Learn new perspective of life by living amongst Balinese culture
- Learn and gain wisdom from your own personal experience and practice
03 August 2019 until 15 December 2019
At our Shala
Term and Condition
- Yoga training resource with experienced teachers
- Daily personal asana practice
- In-depth yoga philosophy workshop
- Balinese spiritual experience with water-purification
- Learn bhakti yoga and karma yoga
- Theory in asana yoga practice
- Asana exploration and understanding the physical body
- Learn the essence of meditation and practice meditation
- Learn chanting
- Learn breath-work and tension release trough breathing
- Learn how to implement yoga in daily lifestyle
- Learn self-spiritual growth
- Daily practice asana teaching
- Teaching Evaluation and learn how to become a teacher
- Yoga facilities and props
- Certification of completion will be available for all participants
- Certification of teaching abilities will be available for participants who take exam
- Transportation and Pick up
- Personal Expenses
This program is opened for everyone to explore their highest potential of human being. During program, participants must follow the instruction and advice from teachers to achieve efficient progress in practice.
Daily practice is available in the morning at 08.30 – 10.00 and evening at 18.00. Participants are allowed to join daily regular yoga asana classes.
Workshop and in-depth practice will happen every 2nd and 4th weekend of the month on Saturday and Sunday. The schedule of the in-depth practice as below:
03/08/2019 : Purpose Yoga, Pranayama and Yoga philosophy
04/08/2019 : Asana in-depth: Surya Namaskar, Intro to Human Anatomy
17/08/2019 : Asana in-depth: standing balance, Muscular System
18/08/2019 : Asana in-depth: forward bending, Skeletal System
31/08/2019 : Asana in-depth: balance and twisting, the Spine, Ujjayi Breathing
01/09/2019 : Asana in-depth: twist and back bend, Anatomy of Breathing, Basic Sanskrit
14/09/2019 : Healing Breath & Tension Release, Chanting meditation
15/09/2019 : Asana in-depth: vinyasa, Intro to Vinyasa, Art of Vinyasa sequence
28/09/2019 : Intro to Balinese Spirituality, Yoga Philosophy in Balinese perspective, Basic meditation
29/09/2019 : Art of sequencing, Practicum Vinyasa 1 and 2
05/10/2019 : Asana in-depth: evaluation, Anuloma viloma, Brahma Mudra, Surya Bedana
06/10/2019 : Asana in-depth: back bend & inversion, prepare & variation, Hamstring & Quadriceps
19/10/2019 : Intro to Ashtanga Vinyasa, overview & discussion, Pelvic & hips
20/10/2019 : Intro to Mysore Ashtanga, Joints and knee, Kapalbhati, Simba mudra, Jihva bandha
02/11/2019 : Asana practice, Vegetarianism, Fasting, diet and nutrition,
03/11/2019 : Evaluation of vinyasa sequence, chanting, theory of chakra, yoga literature
16/11/2019 : Moola Bandha, Uddiyana Bandha, Mejahitan, Balinese Purification
17/11/2019 : Asana variation and adjustment, Nervous System
30/11/2019 : Kryas & Shatkarma, Jala & Sutra neti, asana, adjustment with props, Digestive System
01/12/2019 : Asana in-depth: inversion, restorative using props, Cardiovascular System
07/12/2019 : Asana in-depth: forward bend, back bend using props, Lymphatic System
08/12/2019 : Advance Asana, injuries and prevention
14/12/2019 : Intro to Yin Yoga, Theory of Chi, Fascia and Modern meridian, 12 meridien (part 1)
15/12/2019 : Yin yoga in chakra perspective, 12 meridien (part 2), 12 meridien (part 3)
IDR 18.000.000 per person
Min 7 participants
Max 15 participants
Reservation up to 15 July 2019
For more information and reservation please email firstname.lastname@example.org