Practice yoga in Bali is a perfect experience in our life. The beautiful land of Gods provide powerful source of energy helps our nature to regain and rebuild the life force inside ourselves, including the wheel of life, our chakras.
At the inner core of each of us spin seven wheel energy centers, called chakras. Swirling intersections of vital life force, each chakra reflects an aspect of consciousness essential to our lives. Together the seven chakras form a system for that consciousness enables us to better ourselves — in the mind, body, manner and behavior and finally to enlighten our tradition and culture. This system is a valuable tools for personal and society growth.
Chakras are center of activity for reception, assimilation and transmission of life forces. All of our action and understanding arise and return to this points within ourselves, the chakras, as the core centers form a coordinating networks to our complicate body and mind system. This centers of chakras instinctual behavior to consciously planned strategies from emotional to artistic creations that governs our life, love, learning and illumination. Like the rainbow bridge, our chakras channel between mind and body, spirit and matter, past and future, Heaven and Earth.
The chakras are spoken of both as actual center and metaphor for the way our mind and body work together. It is a metaphoric qualities to express and expand mind, body and spirit focus on a gradual healing of both the inner personal quality and outer society relations, thus finally create an evolution of a human quality.
The chakra system works through many different quality of person. The lower quality support higher quality to be achieved, vice versa, the higher quality cannot the express before the lower quality is clearance. Qualities relates to chakra system as below:
- Survival: Grounding and focus in your life, easing the task of survival.
- Sexuality: Opening, closing and balancing the sexuality energy to facilitate movements to progress and better changes.
- Power: Including personal mental power and physical power, increase by understanding of the mind and body.
- Communication: The understanding of communication as a rhythm of life, using sound to improve the consciousness.
- Clairvoyance: Simplicity to develop intuition and psychic awareness using holographic consciousness.
- Consciousness: Understanding the nature and instinct of being a human as physical being, mental being and spiritual being.
- Relationship: Understand the relationship chakra system to improve the qualities of personal and inter-personal relationship.
- Healing: Understand the core of the problem and walk the path of healing the self using the main tools and core center of the most powerful force.
When we work with chakras, we cannot separate our intelligent and our spiritual understanding. Both body of the material world, must be connected with the body of the spiritual world. Thus the healing will happen.
Signs when your chakra is imbalance?
Chakra Healing Programs